Day 19

Hello everyone long time no blog.  We spent our week in Detroit lake Oregon, the lake was beautiful, the mountains were gorgeous, but covered in a cold rainy fog.  I am pretty sure it never got above 60 degrees all week.  The doxies stayed under blankets and Rusty developed a new appreciation for a warm blanket. 

Trying to stay warm
     We got to spend quality time with family.


Aunt Carol and Uncle Hack
We ate a lot. We never got to the fish fry but everything else was great!  Mostly we just had a good time.  After we put up with the rain for five days we called it quits and left.  Roger and I went back to Goldendale to see if there had been a Blue sighting.  Alas no luck.  I truly believe that someone has him.  This makes me very sad.
Hope everyone is well.
Hugs from the road
Suzan and Roger


Roger and Uncle Hack having breakfast.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do I Have Enough Love?

A Baby Changes Everything

The Sewing Room