School's Out for the Summer

     That Song keeps running through my mind this morning.  Yesterday was my last day for the year.  The Cutest Little Library in Town is all tided up and closed until August.  I love my job, connecting children with good books is a passion of mine.  But come June I am ready to enjoy some down time!
     The picture above is my wonderful family.  They all are the lights of my life.  I am so thankful to God that he has blessed me with two wonderful son's and a daughter-in-love that is a peach!  The little guy in the middle is Bodie, he is a "card" as my oldest son says.  I always knew being a grandma would be fun, but it exceeds all expectations.  Roger and I have been married 37 years and we truly enjoy the time we spend together.   These pictures were all taken on Mother's day.  Don't you love his hat, Pop Pop(my husband )wears on a lot like it.

I wanted to show you what I have been working on the past few weeks.  Blue is modeling it for you(Blue put your tongue back in your mouth).  It is a small quilt I made to put over the kennel in the camper.  The doxies get cold at night.  I will tell you more about the camper tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Suzan
Ladybug Cottage
   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do I Have Enough Love?

A Baby Changes Everything

The Sewing Room