Day 22 I think

Just look at all this firewood
Sorry I did not post last night.  We had spent a long day of driving then we had a lot of trouble finding a place to set up for the night.  We were beginning to think that we were going to have to try the Wal-mart parking lot.  I see a lot of people doing that in Danville and I have always wondered how that works for them.  I thought for sure I was going to find out last night. 
     Today was another long day.  We left Cheyenne at 8:30 this morning and headed to Omaha,it is a long treck across Nebraska.  There were a lot of cool mesumes but neither of us wanted to stop.  I think after 22 days we have had just about all the fun we can stand.  Wow it is hot here!  It is very hard to believe that this time last week we were freezing our rear ends off and trying to stay dry.
I have to admit I was disappointed that Roger did not get a good view of Detroit Lake. And neither did any of you!  Anyway with any luck we will be home tomorrow night.  the dogs will all be happy to get out of this camper and Roger and I will be happy to be back in our king size bed.
So for one last night from the road Good night and thanks for following along!
Hugs
Roger and Suzan
PS still no sign of Blue
rainbow trout fresh from Detroit lake

Nothing like a little rain to make camping fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do I Have Enough Love?

A Baby Changes Everything

The Sewing Room