bg

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Back At last

 

    Wow how can it be the last part of October.  It seems as though school started and I went into hiding or something.  I have some happy news to share.  I am going to be a Grammy again in April.  This guy is going to be a big brother.

      I also decided to retire at the end of this year.  I have worked at Cannon School for a lot of years and for the most part it has been a wonderful place to be.  Most of the people that I worked with for so many years are gone now.  They have moved on to the next phase in their life and I am ready for that too.  I have many plans for my time.

I am going to spend time with these two.

And taking care of this, amazing how many things I can see that need to be done.
I plan to spend a lot of time in my sewing room.
Bodie and I will be able to spend more time together!
     But mostly I am going to take a deep breath, and enjoy God's beautiful world and the gifts that he has given me.

Suzan
Ladybug Cottage

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Suzan! You will LOVE, LOVE. LOVE retirement!!

    ReplyDelete