bg

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Happy Sunday

I SEE THE MOON
AND THE MOON SEES ME
GOD BLESS THE MOON
AND GOD BLESS ME!

          I have no idea where that little ditty came from but it seems to fit with this picture.  I stepped outside the other night and this was shining down on the Illinois Prairie.  The January full moon is called the wolf moon.  According to native American lore the wolves would howl out side the villages because food was short.  
    Sunday is a very special day for me.  We start our day by going to church.  Roger and I are Lutheran.  I love the Liturgy.  It is scripture based and so beautiful.  Today we celebrated communion and my dear friend Pam (who is my daughter-in-Love's mom) and my husband was on either side of me and I felt so close to my Heavenly Father.  After church we go out for breakfast then relax the rest of the day.  
    I hope every one has had a great day, Super Bowl is on right now and they are waiting out a power outage.  Sometimes things are just not in your control no matter what is going on!

Hugs Suzan
Ladybug Cottage

No comments:

Post a Comment